Have you ever wanted to visit Kashmir? It is on every traveler bucket list. If you don’t like a 5-star hotel and want to stay in budget hotels, homestays, or camping, then Kashmir will cost you very cheap.
If you are looking out for cheap tour packages for Kashmir then Kashmir Exotica tour and travel can be a great option. It is wise to go through this travel company. Because everyone wants to save more on traveling and enjoying the beauty of nature.
The best way to save money on travel is to book well in advance, and the next is to travel to lower-cost destinations. However, there are additional ways in which you can save money on your travel plans. These methods can help you make your dreams come true with a surprisingly modest budget.
List some of the best places to visit in Jammu and Kashmir on affordable Packages
Jammu and Kashmir is a beautiful state in India with many tourist attractions. Kashmir land of beauty and bounty is the perfect destination for a leisure vacation that combines scenic beauty, snow-clad mountains, lush green valleys, and waterfalls.
More Read: Top 10 Tourist Places in Jammu and Kashmir
This paradise on earth offers endless opportunities for sightseeing as well as thrilling adventure activities to satisfy your every desire. Some of the most popular tourist spots in and around the state include Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonmarg Dal Lake, Patnitop, Katra, etc.
Kashmir is a paradise on earth, It is blessed with valleys and peaks that resemble so-called heaven. Kashmir is a famous place for Tourists all over the world. People come here to see these holy places like Amarnath Ji yatra, Roza Bal tomb of Jesus, Hazratbal Shrine, Shankaracharya temple, and other famous holy places. We have one more best place in Kashmir can Switzerland of India called Gulmarg which is the most top place to visit Kashmir and Bollywood lovers love to visit this place again and again.
What are the cheapest tour packages for Kashmir?
- The cheap and best tour package in Kashmir starts 4 nights 5 days at 5999/=per person. Trip includes hotel stay in Srinagar, houseboat stay at world-famous Dal Lake, daily breakfast and dinner, Ac taxi for all transfers. We have the cheapest Srinagar package in your bucket list. Booking direct from Delhi/ or other parts of India. (Air fare will be exclude) Kashmir has everything to make your vacations memorable, where you also can enjoy a Shikara ride on the world-famous dal lake with old melodious music at sunset time.
- The 5 night 6 days package will cost you just 7999/= include all good facilities like Shikara ride,hotels , houseboat, Ac taxi for entire tour , temple darshan, visit famous mughal gardens, Pahalgam, Gulmarg, and explore real Kashmir. If you are looking for an affordable package for Kashmir, simply go through all our information.
Are you looking for a Budget tour to Kashmir
The Kashmir budget tour package for your gateway into the queen of lakes (Srinagar). These budget packages are really impressive with their cheap and affordable rates.
Srinagar is heaven for Kashmiris as well as tourists. It has got everything hidden in its beauty, which attracts large numbers of travel lovers from different parts of the world every year.
During the summer season, the city looks charming with its greenery and its natural beauty. Kashmir budget tours with us offer you guaranteed clean and hygienic homestay accommodation. You can find a variety of tours in Srinagar, but the budget tour is particularly popular with people who are looking for cheap but high-value options.
Things to do while you’re in Kashmir
There is so much to do in Kashmir that you will want to come back again and again. No trip would be complete without spending time lying by the clear waters of Dal Lake and visiting one of the famous houseboats.
You can also explore the incredible northern mountains trying one of the many adventure sports they have to offer.
Things to do on a Kashmir trip are into two categories, (Summer / Winter)
- Don’t forget to have a shikara ride on the famous dal lake.
- Water skiing is a unique and safe activity one can do in Dal lake.
- Safari ride in the deep forest of Dachigam Srinagar.
- To see the saffron fields while on the way to Pahalgam.
- Must visit betaab valley in Pahalgam which will get you back in time to the movie Betaab.
- Best time to visit the world-famous Tulip Garden where you can get memories of Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein ya khayal aata hai , super hit Bollywood songs of Amitabh Bachan and reakha, and Asia’s largest tulip garden.
During wintertime a number of adventure sports like Snow Skiing, Snowboarding, etc are available. Some of the famous spots to visit are Gulmarg and Sonmarg, Pahalgam, Chandanwari, Kokernag, Avantipur, and Sinthan top.
- Pack your bag with some pullovers and jackets if you are traveling from November to February.
- Gulmarg is a world-famous skiing slope, skiing lovers come from Europe to Gulmarg, start traveling from December, January February, to enjoy skiing.
- Gulmarg gondola is one of the world’s largest cable car rides in Kashmir, the view is breathtaking to feel you in a real heaven.
- Frozen Dal lake in Srinagar is an awesome view where people enjoy walking on a frozen lake.
- Shankaracharya temple darshan and the view of the dal lake from the temple are unforgettable.
Please specify the inclusion and exclusions with Kashmir vacation package
- Tour is included with Daily breakfast and dinner.
- One hour shikara ride on famous dal lake.
- Parking, toll, guide is included.
- The vehicle is on disposal basis from morning to evening.
- The vehicle is not sharing basics.
- Garden tickets are not included.
- An extra trip like Aru valley, Chandan wari in Pahalgam is not include
- Sonamarg, Gagangeer trip not included.
- Dry Cleaning of clothes in hotels or houseboats is not included.
- Horse riding and gondola tickets are not included.
How can you reach Kashmir by Road or Air (complete travel guide)
Whether you want to go to Kashmir by road or air, we will let you know the best way to travel. There is no better way to experience this wildly beautiful region of India.
The road is the best option to reach Kashmir because from Jammu to Srinagar is a breathtaking view of sightseeing. From any part of India by train you can reach Jammu by multiple train options, from Jammu to Srinagar (Kashmir ) our taxi will be available. Jammu to Srinagar is the distance of 300km 7 hr of the journey.
The air option is also good where you can save your time, there are many flights available from Delhi and other states, to reach Srinagar like Indigo, Go First Asia, etc are available. For more information, we are at your beck and call anytime.